safety guidelines for dart players
Be Safe While Playing in Dart Leagues
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Remember social distancing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands.
- Keep a bottle of sanitizer in your dart case.
- One match per dartboard.
- Dartboards and tables should be 6 feet apart.
- One person from the home team should be in charge of setting up the board and advancing the screens when need be. There should only be one person touching the board during all the matches.
- The only person touching your darts should be you. Don't share darts!
- Only one person at the toeing line at a time.
- When heading to the bathroom or taking a break, wear a mask. When entering and existing the building, wear a mask.
- Masks are to be worn into the bars and when you are not seated. Ultimately, it is the bar's decision when a mask should be worn and if they are required while playing darts.
- In the event that the bar that you are to play at closes because of COVID, there will be alternative places to play.
- If a player were to be ill, please reschedule and make up at a different time if you are unable to find a substitute.
- Go to the following link and scroll to page 30 for information on how to do Compusport on your phone.